Heritage India Foundation’s aim is to conserve and protect the heritage and historical inheritance of India.
To achieve our aim, we have the following objectives and support mechanisms:
- Offer professional support and expertise to heritage restorers with the aim of preserving cultural legacy of India
- Garner public support for the cause of heritage conservation
- Promote capacity building in this field by engaging like minded people in numerous training programmes
- Undertaken and executed heritage conservation project ‘Haveli Dharampura’ that serves as a model for other restorers
- Advocate for policy reforms and regulations that ease the process of heritage protection and restoration
- Facilitate exchange of ideas among heritage supporters through
- interactions with administrative bodies in order to strengthen the heritage conservation ecosystem
- Collaborate and liaise with governments, international and national agencies to synergize efforts
- Organize outreach programmes through workshops, seminars, lectures, etc. to engage stakeholders
- Conduct heritage walks to generate awareness and appreciation among members of public
- Keep heritage enthusiasts updated about developments in this sphere through publications, newsletters, news updates etc.
- Provide a platform and space to young artists to showcase their works of art to encourage traditional Indian dances, music and other forms of cultural expressions
- Help stimulate research and academic involvement in matters of conservation by arranging student visits, study tours etc. at heritage sites